Back to the real life 2012

I just came back to Seoul from Indonesia yesterday. Yeah this year I am going to do an internship at school as Administrative Assistant and Research Assistant..I will have one more year living in Korea..sounds great but so many things to do. Yes,,I will do my best and let God do the rest,,hope my one year life in Korea will be beneficial to others..InshaAllah

My decision to stay one more year here was quite controversial. Actually, my parents wanted me to go back as soon as I finish my courses. They expected that I will go back to Indonesia and work back home. But then, finally they permitted me to stay here one more year and afterwards there is no excuse to let me stay here longer. On our last moment before I came back to Korea, they said that I should go back to Indonesia to build my country, and that is so true. I realize that I should implement my knowledge in my country and help my country to be a better country.

Quotes from Hadist Rasulullah SAW
" The best human is those who are beneficial to others"


Seoul, February 12 2012

Komentar

Postingan Populer