Japan's Trip (trip of 2012) 1st review (Osaka)

Finally I have time to write about my Japan's trip. By the way, I dont have so much works to do these days..I am just waiting for research request from KDI ( already done with the previous research works) and also my work as administrative assistant in KDI School is not really demanding.

Let me start to share about my Japan's trip last beginning of this month.
Actually I already prepared the ticket since July, but the trip was at the end of August. I spent one week trip covered Osaka, Kyoto and Tokyo ( 1 night in Osaka, 1 night in Kyoto and 2 nights in Tokyo)..but in fact I traveled to five cities: Osaka, Kobe, Kyoto, Tokyo and Yokohama. Honestly traveling to five cities in seven days was quite tiring coz the distance between one city to another city is quite far even though we can reach each city by train except Tokyo from Osaka we took sleepover bus.

I took cheap Korean airlines named "Eastar Jet". This airline is one of the cheap airlines in Korea and I already experienced with this airline before (when I traveled to Jeju Island). It costed about 250.000 KRW  (Incheon-Osaka-Incheon). My budget for this trip was around more or less 1.200.000 (air fare, bus Osaka-Tokyo-Osaka, Motel (Kyoto 1-night and Tokyo-2 nights and also for foods and souvenirs). For motel, I already booked through booking.com from Korea and for bus accommodation, I already bought ticket as well as I have Japanese friend who helped me a lot in preparing this trip *thanks to Shiho* ^_^.

My departure date from Seoul was August 31 afternoon (actually I had morning flight but we missed the flight kkk). So I finally arrived in Osaka in late afternoon. When I got the airport around 3PM I directly visited the information counter to buy 3 days Kansai through pass. This through pass covers all city in Kansai area (Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, and Nara). This through pass is truly recommended, if you traveled for 2 or 3 days ( they have two types-2 days and 3 days pass), and this card only sold for tourists. Here's the link for complete information : Kansai Thru Pass.

                              
                                                          Kansai Airport
                             
                     Airport Railroad (You can choose express or ordinary train)

 I firstly got this information from my Indonesian friend who is studying in Japan named Raras. She used to be my college friend in the first year, but then she got scholarship from Japanese Government (Monbukagakusho) to finish bachelor degree in Japan. Now, She's staying in Osaka doing her master degree. Therefore she's the one who picked me up in Osaka (in subway station *i forgot the name lol* and stayed in her sweet apartment for one night. Once we got the city center in Osaka, we spent the night by walking around in Umeda and Dotonbori area..trying Hip Five, Takoyaki which originally comes from Osaka and having dinner in Sushi bar. (to be continued --> Kobe, Kyoto (2nd day and 3rd day))

     While waiting my friend in one of the station..this is my first Japanese food trial

                                  
                                            Our first Dinner in Osaka..Sushi ^^
                                              and here's the sushi bar ^^
 it's not the icon of Osaka, but many people take picture with this guy while visiting Osaka
here we go..our night's snack *takoyaki*
around raras's apato..
                                                 subway station..

                                                     trying Hip Five ^^
                                
                                Night view of Osaka city, taken from Hip Five
                                                   yuhuuu AKB 48
summer style in Osaka ^^
                                                     kawai outfits

Komentar

Feranisa Prawita Raras mengatakan…
Hehehe stasiun itu yang kamu lupa, namanya Hankyu Umeda. :)
Anjani mengatakan…
haha iya ras..bener namanya hankyu aku ingetnya umeda doang xixix,,

awww kangen jepang.. :(((
-nm- mengatakan…
kita berangkat bukannya 1 september ya, de? hhe~ :)
dimas mengatakan…
nice blog :)
Rental Mobil Jogja, Xenia, Avanza, Apv Rp. 150.000,- Wisata Jogja Rp. 150.000,- fasilitas Mobil + Driver + Hotel full service. Hub kami 0274-788.1681 / 0857.2928.2928 / 0812.1554.1554 / BB pin:230C5DC1. Hanya ada di Satrio Langit Transport, Rental Mobil Jogja terpercaya.
citra mengatakan…
wow indah sekali

Postingan Populer