Breech Baby (Bayi Sungsang)

Well, I got a shocking news in my 37th pregnancy check up, I got my baby is in breech position which makes me shocked, because one week before, I still got my baby's head down. My Obigyn was surprised, the He checked through USG in details. The umbilical cord is in a good position. Actually, on my 34th week of pregnancy I also got my baby in breech position, but it turned to head down position on my 36th week check up. I am still curious what's happened inside? Why does my baby move actively? At this week, she should be engaged to my uterus. So my feeling now is like hopeless to deliver a baby in normal way (VB). This week is my 38th week and I still feel that my Baby has not turned her head down yet :(. I did a deep research about breech baby including some exercises that can help my baby to turn her position, hope they are helpful. If there is no change in my 39th week, I will decide to have my baby through Sectio Caesar (SC). Actually I can ask my doctor to do EVC, but I'm worried that the EVC itself can make my baby stressed out. What I want is my baby turn her head down with her own way which is more natural than EVC. Well, I still have one week to do the exercise more frequently... my sweet baby plase turn ur head down :D


image source


Komentar

Ghi2 mengatakan…
ade gue juga lahirnya sungsang De, pantat duluan tp normal delivery lho... cuma kayaknya dokter sekarang ga mau ambil risiko ya utk melahirkan normal bayi sungsang, lebih baik SC

Postingan Populer