Lazy

Why am I so lazy these days...I still have to finish my research paper in order to graduate on August. The deadline will be on June, I almost done with the percentage of finish around 70%. Just need a bit finishing touch and grammar error checking. But why I can't focus on doing that thing..God please help me..what am I supposed to do :(.

Anyway forget about that issue. I have more interesting issue related to the trading cooperation between Indonesia and Korea. Last week I just finished my work on doing presentation for my commerce attache of Indonesia Embassy in Korea (another part time job in Korea hihi). There is an interesting finding on my research. Check the graph bellows:

Data shown in Million USD.





The balance of trade from trading activitis of Indonesia and Korea always shows a surplus amount in the last eleven years. Eventhoguh the BOT performance of 2011 has decreased compared to the previous year.





During the period of 2011, the Export and Import activities had created surplus value. The total export always higher than total import. But there is an interesting finding. On the growth of export and import, the growth of Korean Import to Indonesia shows a quite big percentage, compared to the growth of Indonesian export to Korea.



Is it dangerous? Yes of course, if Korea is really fast on pushing export to Indonesia, the growth may increase in the next few years and probably if Indonesian government can't catch up with the growth of Korean import, we will left behind and the balance of trade may become negative in the future (hope it will not be happened).




Source of the data: www.kita.org

Komentar

alktsr mengatakan…
what kind of product that korean export to us? and what kind of product that we export to korean?

is it related with samsung galaxy booming in indonesia these days?

btw i'm sorry if my english is not good..
Anjani mengatakan…
For Korea, mostly electronic products as they are producer of Heavy chemical products, whilst for Indoensia mostly oil and gas

Postingan Populer