My 25th week pregnancy

Minggu ini kehamilan gw sudah masuk ke minggu 25 which is soon the journey of 2nd trimester will be ended and I cant hardly wait to enter my 3rd trimester and hopefully my baby always be healthy. Amin.

What I can feel during my 25th pregnancy:
- I can feel the movement of my baby more frequently. It happens all day long hehehe.
- My baby can respond to my sound. Me and Hubby always talk to her every night. It's so amazing that your baby can respond to your voice with her movement.
-I can feel that my belly is getting bigger now and everyone that I meet always notice about my baby bump.
-I rarely feel nausea and dizziness. I think passing 2nd trimester has become more easy for me :)

My planning for entering 3rd trimester are:
1. Registering for pregnancy exercise class in RS. International Bintaro.
2. Starting to swim in weekend (once in two weeks).
3. Learning more about hypnobirth through youtube..
4. Starting to buy baby's stuffs hehehe (the part that I love the most). Well I still follow the tradition of most Indonesian which is buying stuffs for baby is recommended when the mother enters 7th month of pregnancy.

Another important thing is the baby name hehhe. Me and my husband already prepared a name for our baby. It's a combination of Arabic and Sanskrit names. And of course it should be meant a hope or pray for our baby.

Komentar

Postingan Populer