Semifinal AFF first lag Indonesia vs Philippines









Me and my office mates

Yet, yesterday was the first lag of Semifinal AFF Championship which is held in Gelora Bung Karno Main Stadion Jakarta.. as I stated before that me and my offices mate have planed to watch the match after office hour.






Suprisingly, the stadion was so crowded,,it was not the same as the first match with Malaysia. I just get the stadion 5minutes before the match started..hufft and it was a big sacrifice to enter d stadion..


But my sacrifice got paid off by the Indonesian Glory against Philippines, although I could not deny that Philippines had a very good defense in handling the Indonesian attack...But overall, Indonesian Team played very fantastic. But, we can not satisfy at this lag because the 2nd leg could be harder that 1st lag...


Good Luck,,, Indonesia,,we will be going into Final InsyaAllah

Komentar

Postingan Populer