New Life in Soul..another story just begin

Hey blog, it's been a while since i wrote my last post.. Actually, i have so much things to be shared..Yeah..my new part of life just begin.another journey of my life.

I just arrived at South Korea in the nite,my best friend Ami and her friend picked me up @ incheon. Before arriving at incheon my flight partner who sit a line with me was a korean couple. They were very nice to me,helped me to call ami and guided me in incheon Airport "May Allah bless them". Their action to me shape my first impression to korean as a humble person.

In Seoul, i live in Campus Apartment, my apartment is quite nice and very comportable for me. In this apartment, i also live with another KDI School Student which are korean people.

During my 2,5 weeks living in Seoul, i enjoy living here, specially the automation of public service. Seoul has an integrated public transportation, so we can go every single area in Seoul by using Subway. It is quite easy to understand the subway map, because subway also use english in every direction and notification. How to use the subway?? we do not need to buy a ticket, we just asked to buy T-Money which can be used in many services like taxi,bus,public telephone,minimart. It is also an integrated service provided by goverment as a part of automation services. I hope that Indonesia goverment will be able to provide that kind of Service in the future :).
Maybe this post will be an introduction for another story of my life in Seoul :)

Komentar

Postingan Populer