AFF Indonesia vs Malaysia



1st December 2010






It was my very first time watching Indonesian match against another country from Gelora Bung Karno (Indonesian Football Stadion in jakarta)..me and my office mates went to GBK to support our lovely country 'Indonesia'.







I used red cardigan and bought INDONESIA scarf as my special outfit. The match was so glorious,, Indonesia won the match by the score 5 for Indonesia and 1 for Malaysia.



Unfortunately I did not watch the 2nd match between Indonesia and Laos on 4th December 2010 (i had an office outbound in West Java). The last match for group A just held last nite between Indonesia and Thailand..and Indonesia got a Victory as the winner of Group A and will going to the Next Match 'Semi Final' "Glory..glory..Indonesia"....



Me and my office mates are planning to watch the semifinal on 19 th December to support our Country,,i haven't get Indonesia Jersey or Jacket...will buy it sooner...



felt so tired and hungry,,then we took a late dinner in Blok S

Komentar

Postingan Populer