Christmas Cake :)

One day, my korean friend updated status on facebook which is so true for me.
Let me share it to you..some of you may agree and disagree about this..but in reality especially in Indonesia,, this is trully happen since my mom used to say this kindof matter eventhough she said in different way:

"Korean cultural background: A girl's age is often compared to a Christmas cake. So, when her age is below 24, she is young enough n boys want to date with her like many people have been looking forward to Christmas b4 24th of Dec. When she is 24, it's Christmas Eve and a Christmas cake is almost about to be sold out. It's the peak year in her life as well. It's the best time to hook up a guy. Once... she becomes 25, it's still okay. ppl still buy some Christmas cakes. But it's gonna be not sold out anymore soon. When she turns to be 26, it's getting difficult for her to hook up a guy. After Christmas, people hardly buy a Christmas cake."

On the other hand, She also gave her opinion in regard to this:
"Don't blame me too much. kkk Let me just enjoy my valentines when my beauty is available, usable, and soldable (It's a Konglish expression but i love it. it's quite poetic! kkkkk) cuz my age, which is 24, is good enough to be sold out. I know beauty is declining property. Once I become 25, I'm going to invest on my intellectual property, which creates more value as I'm growing older, instead of my beauty, so that I can use it after 26, all of my life. So...let me use my soldable beauty!!!! kkkk"

:))

And now I'am 24 and this is my peak year based on Korean culture :)) kkkk









Komentar

Feranisa Prawita Raras mengatakan…
wew and I am 25 already!
Elsa mengatakan…
24... masih sangat sangat mudaaaa

Postingan Populer