Can't wait for September trip..Japan here I go :)

In my spared time,,I always try to search the cheap ticket price for travelling.. either just for checking the price or booking the ticket. My last attempt was trying to find the cheap ticket price to Japan, and I finally ended up with booking the ticket. Yeah..this summer break,, Im planning to visit Japan the neighbor country of my current place of living named "Republic of Korea". The ticket price is less than 250.000 KRW or equal to 2 Million IDR :).

I always feel nervous preparing my trip though it's still 1,5 month to go..but still I know that Japan is one of the most visited country in my life. I can not deny the reality that I grew up in the period where Japanese wave was happening in Indonesia. I spent my childhood time by watching Japanese animation, reading Japanese comic, etc. Now, my dream to visit Japan almost becomes true. For me, it's always fun to prepare the trip..exploring the world and finding something new especially the people and the culture.

I still have a dream to have euro trip and middle east trip... :D

Komentar

Feranisa Prawita Raras mengatakan…
Ditunggu loooh, kalau lagi main di daerah Kansai nginep di tempatku aja, seadanya sih hehehe..

Kalau mau ke middle east sama eropa ajak2 ya, itu impianku juga, selain ke Cina..
Anjani mengatakan…
raraas...iya aku k osaka dong hehe kan flightnya dari Korea n Osaka,,
iya eropa sm middle east nih..tapi masih jauh sepertinya harus nabung2 dulu hehe :)

Postingan Populer