How's Marriage Life So Far?

Been married for 2,5 months, some changes in my life..

After getting married, me and my husband stayed in my parents in law's house for one month. Then we moved to my husband's house (still in the same area), and the story began....

Before getting marriage, we've never lived together. As Indonesian and Moslem people, of course that thing is totally forbidden. Well, forget about that. The thing is,,,when we started our live which is only me and husband are living in the same house, both of us were shocked bout each other hahahah because we've just knew something good during dating time hahaha. I still remember that for the first week staying in our house, whenever I left house going for work, my husband always complaining bout my "stupidity" what is stupidity here means? Forgot to turn off the light of our front and back yard, forgot to close tightly the larder, only small things I guess, but these are big things for him >.<. Finally maybe 2 weeks adaptation is enough for us.

Another activity that makes different before getting married is preparing meal for him..quick breakfast for him as well as dinner. For dinner, sometimes we had dinner outside, but actually I prefer to have our own dinner much cleaner and also cheaper hahahaha but honestly, I love cooking for him <3 .="" p="">
What about house cleaning and other household stuffs? the answer is sharing our job. Since we are only 2 living together, we clean the house once a week, the rest is like ironing someone called "Ibu" comes to our house on weekend. We have our own washing machine which I bought few days after getting married.

That's progress so far, still long way to go :))

Komentar

Postingan Populer