My Married life part 1

 Married life is like a candy taste, it can be sweet and sour but you always love it :). I realize that me and my Husband are different person, we are different individual, but both of us now are getting used to understand each other. It is a happiness when you see the person you love sleeping beside you every night and you can imagine that he or she is the person who will be beside you till the rest of your life. Yet, this phase of life is a new beginning of my life, and I have to cherish every moment of it including my pregnancy. And now I am 2,5 months pregnant. With a fetus in my belly, I should be careful more about my self. I can not wait for so long till the due date, and I just wanna time goes faster and faster. Everyday, I just count the time to see my Obgyn Doctor to check my belly. It is a miracle that someone alive inside your belly, growing day by day and you just can't hardly wait to see him/her come into the world. Day my day I always pray to God to give me a strength to take care of my baby ... my life is full of blessings.. Thank God :))

Been married for 4 months, and I have not uploaded my wedding pics yet.
Akad Nikah memakai pakaian khas suku Muna, Sulawesi Tenggara
Resepsi Ngunduh Mantu di Jakarta memakai pakaian adat Betawi Modern

Resepsi di Makassar memakai Gaun Kebaya Modifikasi Makassar

Komentar

Cipu Suaib Wittoeng mengatakan…
Congrats, so glad for your new chapter of life......
Anjani mengatakan…
Thank u Kak Cipu :)

Postingan Populer