My New Status as a Mom

Hello Blog, I'm back :).. after 4 month I was absent from blogging hehehe busy with my new status as a mom and also working mom (this is the hard part)..Well first of all I would like to introduce you to my baby named Elmira Dzikrina Anindita. The name comes from many language taken from Arabic, International and Sanskrit (Typical Indonesian name). Elmira is International Name origin from Arabic (Almira) which means Princess, Dzikrina from Arabic Language means to Remember God, Anindita from Sanskrit language means Excellent.. my wishes to my daughter is to be a Sincere and Excellent person that always remember her God.

Elmira was born in RSI Premier Bintaro on Nov 11th, at 08.30 pm through caesarian section. It was a long journey because I have to pass 20 hours till the decision to labor my baby. I got my amniotic fluid broken on Sunday night (Nov 10th), and directly went to hospital to check my dilation. Unfortunately I got only 1 cm dilation, the doctor decided to induce me two times fiuh. At the end after waiting for 20 hours, my dilation did not expand hahaha.. so doctor decided to do Caesar Section ( well in the case of my Amniotic Fluid has broken, I have to deliver my baby within 24 hours).
Elmira as a New Born Baby




Thank God, I can feed my baby with my breast milk right after the surgery, and until now Elmira is still being breastfeed by me exclusively (she is 4 month now and im so happy).

Elmira got her first hair cut

Elmira first smile shoot :)

Using her hands holding a book




Komentar

Postingan Populer