Slurp..yummy


What do u think about the pic above??seems delicious rite?



Seems like Blueberry Cupcakes isn't it?



I'm so damn crazy with cuisine, especially since I've become a fan of Bondan Winarno, one of the Indonesia Cuisine Lovers. He was a Journalist, but now he's become culinary man. I just dreamed that I could be like him, so I always try to figure out some of the gorgeous restaurant or cafe that Mr.Bondan already visited before.

A couple minutes ago, I found a reference from Anggita's Blog that there is a website shows beautiful picture about meals (klik disini)...then I traced the website and found a hundred captured photos of delicious meals. I imagine that someday i'll try to create those foods and of course eating all those foods by my self :)*greedy*. Here are some of the foods as follows:



Creative Menu"it's so cute"

Pancake with Caramel


Pink Rose Flowers around the Profiteroles

And ultimately, I found my fav food...sushi from Japan...slurpppp

Komentar

Postingan Populer