2012 Resolutions

Time flies so fast...2011 is almost over..and I am not ready yet with my new resolutions...So many things in my mind...I feel so absurd...don't know what to do..May be at the end of this year..I really need to do meditation ..having a quality time with Allah,,just to think what I am gonna do next year..

My mom hopes that I can get married as soon as possibile,,and I hope so..But it's not easy to get the right guy to be my spouse.

Another thing is to have microfinance enterprise. This enterprise I should begin with my own capital. Though it's still be my long term project but within 2 years, I hope I can implement this plan. Im gonna focusing this plan to provide capital and training for ex-woman migrant workers who had worked abroad and returned back to Indonesia. The result of this plan is the ex migrant workers may have skill to do their own businesss, so that they do not need to go abroad as low skilled labor. Hufft..I really wish this plan can be realized.

Komentar

Gianti mengatakan…
wah ikutan donk microfinance-nya, they not only need capital but also good financial planning :)
Anjani mengatakan…
eh serius tertarik??beneran nih gw jg sedang mencari partner yang semisi :) yah dimulai dari Niat baik InsyaAllah sudah dapat pahala..kapan2 boleh lah gi ngobrol2 tentang rencana ini ^^
Iya bener pendampingan financial planning jg perlu. Apalagi gw tau banyak TKI2 ini kalo pulang duitnya diambur2in tp ada jg sih yang punya investasi *pernah ngasih PR Investasi ke mahasisw UT Korea gw :)*

Postingan Populer