Cherry Blossoms of Spring 2012..Finally



KDI's Parking Space


Me and Cherry Flowers ^^

Me, Cherry and Ice Cream ^__^

I already promised to post some of pics from cherry blossoms
I've been waiting for this moment since last march..and thanks God..finally cherry blossoms are trully coming..
This sunday after having tutorial of Indonesia open university in Korea University..I went to Kyunghee Univ where thare are a lot of cherry blossoms..
Me and my KDI's friend mas Ari went there and since mas Ari has DSLR camera,,I dont wanna miss this opportunity to take pictures of mine with cherry flowers
And I did not forget to thank to Allah for such kind of beautiful cherry blossoms flourishing this time of spring..Alhamdulillah wa Syukurillah

Komentar

Feranisa Prawita Raras mengatakan…
sakura! welcoming spring, welcoming warmth, welcoming with smile.
Anjani mengatakan…
happy syalalal with cherry blossoms..tadi pagi jalanan pada pinky2 gituh ras..siap2 hunting poto ^^
Raras update foto sakura di jepang dooonk

Postingan Populer