Can you define your passion easily??

When I graduated as undergraduate degree.. I have difficulty in finding the right job for my self. Finally I got a job in one of capital market regulators in Indonesia which is clearing and guarantee corporation. After working for 1.5 years..I was thinking to continue studying which is taking master degree. Since I could not afford for that as I wanna get a degree abroad, so I should find scholarship which is offered for Indonesian citizens. And Alhamdulillah God has given me the opportunity to continue my study.

But then I asked for my self..what should I do next? What kind of job should I find? Did I find the job that I want? I know that this kind of situation also arises to many of us.. So what should we do in order to deal with this kind of confussion??

Anyway, slowly but sure..we need to define our passion before we are too old to maxmize our capabilities in our work..

Any comment?

Komentar

Feranisa Prawita Raras mengatakan…
me is questioning myself as well..
Anjani mengatakan…
I guess we need to define our passion as soon as possible before we are too old to be efficient and effective worker kkkk

Postingan Populer