My fav food in Korea

If someone ask me what is my favorite food in Korea?

Definitely I'll answer SUNDUBU...





Sundubu in one of the korean resto near Jonggak...



So..What is sundubu?

Soundubu is a kind of hot soup which contains of all kinds of seafood and tofu. This food is quite spicy..that's why I really like this food. I have tried many sundubu in various restaurant. and my recommendation is Sundubu in Konkuuk... I really recommend this restaurant..The price is 6.500 won. So if you want to eat my recommendation, just go to Konkuuk Univ Station and you'll find this restaurant haha.. I could not explain you in detail but just find Korean Restaurant there and try to eat sundubu...

Komentar

Anonim mengatakan…
ini juga favoritku! thanks for introducing me to sundubu, so yummeh! :)

Postingan Populer