Photo from 63 Building-Seoul


Nemo...remember finding nemo movie?
Learning from Pablo Picasso "Famous Painter"

63 Building is located near hangang river. It is exactly located in front of hangang river. There are many entertainment places that you can find inside this building. I've been there twice. My first time visiting was on my first week in Seoul. And my second time was on my spring break holiday :).

If you want to see hangang river closely, u can go to the exhibition room, and then if you want to see such a place like madame toussa (CMIIW) there is museum of wax that you can see many wax statues from popular people, there is also aquarium place for those people who have interesting to see under sea habitat.

For foreigner, sometimes this building offers special price or discount. I think this building is one of the must visiting place when you come to seoul :)

Here are some photos from my visiting activity :


In front of museum with naila my flatmate
Hey Mr. Abraham Lincoln,,would u like to drink a coffe? ;)

Komentar

Postingan Populer