Time really flied so fast

Yeah, time is really flied so fast, it's been 4 months, and this is my 2nd semester.
Three months for one semester is quite fast, and This semester I should submit my thesis proposal..arggh...
After 2nd semester finish, I'll step a head into third semester which I imagine there will be so much challanges.. yup...Definitely, I will be starting to write my thesis.

Oh God, at the end of November, I should finish my research, then I should go back to Indonesia with no job.Hmm..Actually I'm planning to open the business with my college friends (I can't tell it now), so maybe while I am preparing to open my business, I'll start to find a Job.


So what's your next plan after finishing your master study? That must be a really hard question to be answered.Of course If my parents ask me this question, I must know what the question is.......and I should be ready with the answer which is........



I know that human only have a capability to plan, but at the end God is the only one who knows the answer of human's plan. Alhamdulillah, as far as I live my plans always become true, abd thanks God for giving me a very blessing life. That's why there is no way to not to be thankful of what God has given to us.. (Quran surah: Ar Rahman--> "Fabbi ai ala i rabbikuma tukadziban"



After finishing my master degree successfully, I put one hope in every single pray and only God and me who know what prayer is that :)



Seoul, 8th June 00.32

Komentar

Postingan Populer