4 Months living in Seoul

It's been 4 months since I came to Seoul for continuing my master's study...


As far as I stay.. I try to enjoy living here.. I love the city "Seoul" especially the people. They are so humble with foreigner.. so far I have not got any bad experiences here. In fact, they treat me so well. For instance, I don't know it was just coincidence or common behavior, whenever I am in Elevator especially in my Apartment's elevator, Korean people always prioritize me when I want to get out from elevator, even tough they are old men. The same thing also occurs in subway. One day I brought birthday cake for my friend in subway, and suddenly an old lady offer me to put my cake on her. At the same time,,the old guy who was sitting beside her offered me his seat.. See???



Another thing that I like staying here is because Korean Kids.. I do not know,, Korean kids, they are so cute like a doll..huuhuu...that is why I really wanna get baby as soon as possible hihi ;)

Komentar

Postingan Populer