Photo Collections During Spring Break

at the beach near our hostel
In front of National Assembly of Korea
Trying Cold Ramyeon..my friend said this is one of the fav food during summer..it was so big portion for me..and bcoz i am not usual to eat cold noodle and it was my first time so I couldnt finish it..sorry :(


with Mr&Ms President... Museum of Wax 63 Building
Nami Island...Remember WInter Sonata?
On the Boat to Nami Island, Left to right (Uzma from Pakistan, Me, Sana from Pakistan, Rika from Indonesia)
After watcing Miso (Korean Traditional Theatrical Performance)
Visiting Blue House (Building stands behind me)

Here are some of photos from my spring break in Korea...
I just had 1 week break.. and I was fully maximizing my holiday.. I did not want to lose any one day bcoz I had studied too hard during spring.. Taking 6 courses for 3months period almost killing me softly..

I already knew all my scores for spring semester..It was good but not fully maximized ..

Now... Summer semester is on going...Hope everything will go smoothly...

Komentar

Anonim mengatakan…
hey there...how's the temperature during spring?because i'm going there this spring...n i really need some advise about the cloth/attire?is it cold?tq...please reply to my email..sfarrahh@yahoo.com...tq dear

Postingan Populer